10 November 2013

Angel

She's sitting in the dark
crying for her heart
I found her in the park
all broken apart.
She said...she lost her dreams
along with her peers
even if she screams
she couldn't stop the tears.
On a moonlit night
with the starry skies,
she shines so bright
even while she cries.
And I said...just cry all she wants,
I will catch every drop
her wishes I will grant
if it can make the tears stop.
She said...she wants them back
- her dear, precious friends.
And she couldn't keep track
of all the times they spent.
I said...this world could be little
but lots of people she could meet.
And life is always a battle,
we have to be strong to succeed.
Her wound is too deep;
a kind of pain I know.
It's like you're being ripped
and the process is insanely slow.
Her tears were beautiful;
they were precious like gems.
But seeing them is painful
'cause she's crying for them.
So I said...she's too broken
that's why she can't fly.
'Cause she fell from heaven,
she's an angel is my lie.
I saw her smile
it's sweet and sparkly.
So I stayed for a while
to keep her company.
She said...she doesn't wanna leave
but it was painful to stay.
She doesn't wanna grieve
and be alone for a day.
And I said...just decide to stay
the changes she will see.
I'll just be here to play
and wait for all eternity.
It's on a moonlit night
when I found her heart.
She's quite a sight
'cause she was broken apart.
It's on a starry night
when she has fallen.
She was like a light;
she's an angel from heaven.
I said...she's an angel
but she won't believe
she could be my angel
only if she agreed.

No comments: