24 May 2011

Confessions of a Shopping Freak

24.May.2011

I confess to all the cashiers and sales person of all the malls, fashion boutiques, department stores, fashion bazaar stores, and even of the cheap clothing stores in Divisoria or Baclaran, that I have sinned for spending too much money on your favor. I am a clothes shopping freak.

There goes my confession, have I been forgiven for being a shopping freak? Well, to tell the truth, I'm not a total Shoppaholic who'd spend thousands of pesos for clothes and accessories. Well, there are times that I am, but not at all times. Last month, I spent nearly two thousand pesos for a bunch good buys. And their not the type of one or two-piece clothing, their outfits from shoes to tops. Get it? The two thousand pesos brought me a pair of shoes, a skirt, a polo blouse, a loose top, an inner garment, a short dress and a cardigan. How about it? Ain't it a good deal? Well, it was for me, that's why I bought them. And yesterday, I spent nearly a thousand pesos for a loose top, a polo blouse and a pair of cute flat shoes.I love the top so I will get it no matter what. I like the polo and just the perfect color for me, a checkered green-black one for a good price. I need a spare polo since I only have two. I bought the flat shoes since I am wearing heels when I got in the mall, and my feet really aching. I need something comfortable for my feet, right? My feet take me anywhere so I love them to the point that they're being abused by me.

Well, I bought them in Landmark in Makati. I just thought that I should not work in Makati for I will one bankrupt after I received my salary. But I like Makati so much that I will still go there most of the time. :)

No comments: