12 October 2011

Training again

30.September.2011

I already started my training in my current employer. My life has really turned a 360degrees shift from my life in food and beverage department. I am now in the Front Office Department. It was more professional looking, yes, but I haven't discovered the fun of being here. It is my mission for the moment.

Oh, yes! I am working in a four-star hotel along Orchard area. It was really good inside. Actually, it was like a mall in the Philippines having its middle part open to the ceiling. The ceiling is even made of transparent materials that it's giving natural light to the interior of the building. So you really don't get the exquisite hotel feeling because it is well-lighted. Usually hotels are dim-lighted with the yellowish light, right? But ours was well lighted. It was a nice ambiance actually.

The people are nice to me so far. They have different personalities and I still have to get to know them, little by little. My contract was for two years anyway. I will do my best to prevent getting terminated. I should play by the rules for now. It's always better to be on the safe side.

As of today, I'm quite depressed. I feel like I need to meet with people and talk to them. I want to move out of my temporary place as soon as possible. Basically, the reason is because it is not a comfortable place for me, although I am already getting used to it. It is convenient, yes, but It's not comfortable. I got another reason for my sudden depression. It was my dream last Saturday night. I dreamt of my ex-boyfriend and he want to see me or something like that. Maybe, it's because of my feelings for him still hidden somewhere in my heart. Anyway, it was a sudden dream, I haven't thought of him at all lately until I had that dream. I actually had another dream, and in that dream we are together, but not as girlfriend and boyfriend, just normal friends who met with others. I was shocked when we were so lovey-dovey with each other. We even kissed in front of others! Moreover, it was not a simple kiss, he kissed my from my lips to my neck. It was a really shocking dream.

I was thinking that it was the other way around. Others say that dreams are the opposite of the actual thing. He may not be thinking of me. Or he might even despise me. Oh well, just whatever. I added him again in a social networking site. Just whatever, it bothers me a bit though. I just need to find a boyfriend so I can forget him completely. Even though I say this, I rejected an offer from a colleague in my old employer.

No comments: