13 April 2011

First EVER official Job Interview

13.April.2011

My interview last 11 April 2011, Monday,went quite smoothly. Of course, I'm nervous. I'd be lying if I say that I'm not right? After all it was my first ever official job interview. I'll be getting straight to the point. The first question was "How are you?" I answered shortly, "I'm fine, thank you." I'll just list down the question asked from me:
2. Tell us something about yourself.
3. Tell us what are your qualifications.
4. Tell us about your training in Singapore.
5. What do you expect from the company?
6. What would the company expect from you?
7. How about salary?

Those were the questions I received as far as I remember. I answered them, anxiously well, I guess? Anyway, that was my first ever interview, so I really can't tell if I did pretty well. By the way, the interview was for the food and beverage department of the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in the Philippines. I really expect nothing from it though.

No comments: