08 April 2011

First Job Interview

08.April.2011

I am now a certified graduate, an unemployed individual and an alumni. Everything will be settled in time, after all I have been a graduate for just a week and I am only 19 years old. I never knew that it will be difficult to find a job for a 19-year-old person despite graduating from a prestigious university with honor.

Anyway, today I received an e-mail asking me to go to a job interview. Lately I've been walking around the metro submitting resume to different hotel establishments. However, this time, I was asked to attend a job interview. However, this one is from the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia which is not one of the hotels I've been through lately. Well, I just have to go since it's my first one. :) Gambatte Mae! Ike!

No comments: