15 January 2011

3days/2nights

15.01.2011

I have been in Caleruega at Nasugbu, Batangas for our senior's retreat. It was so much fun and the place is totally great!
The travel from UST in Manila to Caleruega in Batangas took us almost 2 and a half hours. It was not really traffic at that time since it's still early and it's a Wednesday. By the way, the retreat was held on 12 to 14 of January 2011. I really had much fun at the retreat. On the negative side, I can say that it was just a hassle for our conflicted and hectic schedules. We're busy graduating students, you know? I'm almost sleeping all the time whenever I'm sitting quietly at the Veritas Hall, which is our session hall. However, being a natural explorer and a big Dora,I am always wide awake whenever I am walking around the place. I was a nice venue for practice photo shoot, but the place is too far away. I'll just come again there sometime in the future. :)

Here are some photos of my retreat!






No comments: